Thursday, April 14, 2016

Looking to Him!

I have been at places in my life when I was lacking clear direction as I mounted major stressors in my life.  This is such a time in my life.  There are definitely some great things going on, but I need the Lord's touch.  This morning I did the Ridge/Woodlot route doing 8.81 miles in 1:59:49 for a 13:36 minute per mile walking pace.  I looked at my watch as I turned onto Raynor and decided to do the final sprint from the mailbox just after Trevor's house so that I could break 2 hours--I just made it.  Kobe scored 60 in his final career game, Celtic's came back from 26 points to win--playing the Hawks on the road for the play-offs, and the Warriors won 83 games for the record.  The Red Sox handed the orioles their first loss of the year.  On the road there was a bit more traffic on Ridge road, but still very quiet. Saw a man waling his lab on Woodlot. Not a bad Thursday--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment