Thursday, November 10, 2022

Unexpected Early Return

 I have walked a bit everyday except for Saturday, mainly to help me sleep and get out of the house. I felt tired and my throat itchy on Saturday morning. I took a Covid test and it came back positive. I quickly left for CityMD to get an official test and hopefully some medical. I was fortunate to get in quickly and by the end of the day I had my medication. The Covid mainly was like a cold, but the medication really helped. This morning I did my regular workout and went to school. Thankfully I feel good , just have to wear a mask for 5 days. I did the 3 x Eleven Woodlot Loop with the third lap cutting across the trail after going up and down the first big hill. I did 8.68 miles in 2:16:42 for a 15:45 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 171 bpm at an elevation gain of 208 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 47 degrees. It’s disappointing that I didn’t get to go on the mission trip, but God had other plans. Teaching at school today. Had some good visits with my daughter Rebekah! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment