Friday, November 18, 2022

A Change of Pace

  I was able to get up an hour later as I had a doctor’s appointment. I did the Longwood Loop for the first time in a long time. It was probably our coolest morning yet. The colors in the sky are very pretty in the autumn. I took it easier as I was not pressed for time. My car broke down in the middle of a busy highway last night. Fortunately, God sent me someone to push me out of the road. I think it was an Angel, but if not God sent this person.  He said God bless as he shook my hand and got in my car .  I had to walk 2 miles home after.

This morning- 9.09 miles in 2:27:47 for a 16:15 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 90 bpm with an elevation gain of 242 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 36 clear degrees. Have a blessed day from the Most High!

No comments:

Post a Comment