Friday, November 4, 2022

Closing

 This workout feels a little bit like an ending. Lord willing, next week I will be in the DR with our mission team. I’ve been trying to get prepared for the trip as well as get things done here. Physical therapy has been helpful.  I really didn’t think it would have the positive impact that it has— but it has been transformative. It’s not a panacea, but it is a powerful tool for which I am grateful. Today I did the speed limit sign and back plus the two Woodlot/Ridge Loops. Here are the stats- 8.61 miles in 2:13:36 for a 15:30 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 172 bpm with an elevation gain of 178 feet at an average cadence of 129 spm at a foggy 51 degrees. I saw a falling star fall very close to me and it was very low.  I pray that the Lord uses me and the team next week and that we all remain healthy. 

I hope to do some low key walking next week, 50-100 pushups most days, and a modified physical therapy. The mission trip will be the focus. God bless you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment