Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Pleasant Sleep

 I was having a nice dream and then woke up for a minute and noticed that it was 4:30. I still try to get out early to avoid traffic and other people being out and around.  I had pleasant thoughts and felt decent as I walked along these quiet summer streets. Soon the quiet will be replaced with school buses and the usual scurrying of the school year.  For now I will approve the slower less rushed pace of life. I did the longer version of the Longwood Loop.  I did 9.38 miles in 2:33:49 for a 16:24 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 160 bpm with an elevation gain of 308 feet at an average cadence of 124 spm at 66 degrees. The Lord is teaching me to enjoy the positives of my present circumstances.  I of course have things that I look forward to in the future. Thank you Lord for your goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment