Monday, September 28, 2020

Friday-Saturday-Monday

 Friday morning got off to a good start. Despite the congested situation because of our floors, I was able to hit the road in decent time. I did 8.64 miles in 2:07:59 for a 14:48 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 116 bpm with an elevation gain of 193 feet at 58 degrees and 89 percent humidity.

  On Saturday I did my active recovery workout in Calverton for probably the last time in awhile because of hunting season. I did 9.41 miles in 2:48:07 for a 17:51 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 210 feet with an average heart rate of 80 bpm at 63 degrees and 92 percent humidity. I was hoping for a sparse number out on the course, but improved weather made for an inviting environment for a workout.

  Today(Monday) I did the Longwood Loop doing 9.68 miles in 2:22:17 for a respectable 14:42 minute mile pace with an elevation gain of 343 feet with an average heart rate of 95 bpm at 67 degrees and 95 percent humidity. It was breezy but humid. The workout went better than anticipated.  I am grateful for the results, because the motivation has been waning. Faith and routine have been the guiding factors. I am grateful for an easier day with the day off from school in recognition of Yom Kipper. I am so looking forward to my trip to Maine. God Bless you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment