Monday, June 1, 2020

Started Down

I headed out the door cautious of a minor complaint that I felt yesterday morning on my hike.  It was only a minor twinge, but it was a similar twinge to what I experienced on my other leg when I had an extended time off from my walks. I took ibuprofen, used CBD cream, and did stretching. My main strategy is to lay off from my hex bar deadlifts and replace them with weighted wall squats.  I am grateful that today, caution seems to be aiding the healing.  I will continue to stay this course.  Maybe, deadlifts can be added on the weekend workout only.  I find with age, I have to back off in the short run to enable the long term objective. Here are the stats--I did 9.47 miles in 2:20:37 for a 14:50 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 118 bpm with an elevation gain of 379 feet at a temp of 45 degrees and 72 % humidity.

These are difficult times.  God's people need to get on their knees and seek His face. God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment