Sunday, February 12, 2017

Unexpected Day Off

On Thursday night we received a call informing us that we had no school on Friday due to the time it would take for snow removal.  This allowed me to sleep in a bit(to 5:15) before I hit the roads.  I did the Ridge Loop due to the fact I could walk down the middle of the road due to the scant traffic.  The footing was very slick so my pace and time was very slow.  I ended up doing 9.19 miles in 2:19:58 for a 15:13 minute per mile pace and an average heartrate of 113 bpm.  DR. The scenery was beautiful with the snow covering the landscape.  A slow day was great and was what I needed, now I have to garner the courage to go through another week at RCA.  Seven years there and I still don't feel like I belong in spite of the great colleagues that I work with.  Have a blessed day!  God is good and powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment