Friday, February 24, 2017

A Quick Catch Up

I have had a great week with my daughter Katie and grandson Keon staying with me on Long Island. Today we went to the Bronx Zoo. I will miss them when they leave. Here are the basic stats. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I did a version of the Longwood loop which involves a stint up Scenic Hills and going on Niewood Road instead of Longwood. Monday- 9.43 miles Tuesday- 9.43 miles Wednesday-9.24 Thursday (Randall Road)-9.07 miles Friday(Ridge Road Loop)- 9.23. The weather has. Eem pleasant and comfortably mild.  I have not gone as fast and have enjoyed not being as rushed. That said, it has been a busy week-- but a good busy spent with the people that I love dearly. This has been as peaceful and quiet as I have gotten as we head home on the LIE. Tommy I will be heading to Maine and it will be great to see my Kimi, but it will be sad to see Katie and Keon leave.
Tonight it just feels great to have Ryleigh,Keon, Bekah, Katie, and Char with me. Lord lead ,direct, guide, and heal this family of mine. Have a blessed day!






No comments:

Post a Comment