Friday, February 12, 2016

Feeling Like Home

It was a cool 16 degrees out this morning.  A better start to the day, getting out of bed with a little more conviction.  Charlotte was awake, checking her Facebook and the such until she feels like drifting back to sleep.  I headed to the kitchen and began putting layer after layer on in preparation for the cold.  I did the figure 8 extra plus again.  I was blessed to get in 3 sets of chin-ups before heading out the door.  Kimberly is with me at work today.  Looking forward to a week of not being under compuslion to finish so early or even getting out of bed so early.  praying that I can see my two daughters and grandson in Maine.  I did 8.67 miles in 1:55:25 for a respectable 13:19 minute per mile speed walking pace doing 10 telephone sprints the last half mile. Looking to the Lord for direction and healing for my family. Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment