Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Snow Slug

I woke up and took a 5 hour energy to prime the pump.  The outcome was a more wide awake slug going around the streets with light snow falling once again.  I did 8.76 miles in 2:09:47 at a 14:49 mile pace--but, the pace is slow because I forgot to hit the stop button when I finished my workout so part of my pace is just lounging around the house until I realized that my watch was still on. I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot loop.  Again, with some inclement weather I just noticed that there are fewer people out and around. 
We had a nice family birthday time for my wife last night.  We are still going through the growing pains of getting used to my oldest daughter and my two granddaughters living with us.  It is a blessing to have them with us, but part of the integration is getting them to realize that they are part of our household along with the expectations that go along with that. I do consider myself blessed though, I just love having my granddaughters with me. Well, looking as always to Him! May God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment