Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Cold Day for Hill Repeats

Cold only as related to Long Island standards and not by the standards of my old home in Maine.  I did my usual 8 x .3 mile hill repeats with warm-up and cool-down with equal recovery for 7.2 miles.  For some reason, I couldn't sleep th at well last night-- so I'm guessing I got around 4 hours of sleep.  It was a cloudy 19 degree day with light snow coming into the area.  I'm looking forward to Bible Study tonight after I get out of our after-school program.  God has been my strength in this difficult time in my life with two grandchildren on the way in the unexpected sort of way.  My daughter Kaitland has not communicated with me for days, which is a difficult thing when I know she is staying at her boyfriends mother's house after wanting to leave my house.  Even so, I know that God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment