Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hump Day

I like Wednesday's because it puts me over the half-way point of my weeks workouts. I finally had a good night's sleep last night.  I woke up, had my coffe, got my running gear on,prayed, and headed out the door for my workout. It was 23 degrees. I did 9 x .3 mile hill repeats with warm-up and cool-down with equal recovery.  The time seemed to go by quicker with the feeling of a good night's sleep behind me. I did 6.2 miles.  The thing with intervals, is that I just have to focus, relax, and focus.  I enjoy my quiet strip on the road where I do my intervals. I haven't seen anybody on foot in days.
   Last night Bible Study went very well. I feel blessed to be part of such a wonderful church that reaches out to those in need. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment