Monday, January 12, 2015

Back in Time

I had a good week of training last week.  When I woke up Saturday morning , I felt tired and a bit out of it as I headed to the men's church breakfast.  By noon , I was feeling really tired and cold.  I took 2 Tylenol and went out with the family for pizza and the outlets.  After that I knew I was sick and just payed down all day.  I payed in bed as the family want to church. The night before I felt like my legs were burning under the sheets.  By mid-afternoon I had periods of feeling back to normal. At night I as feeling sick again.  When I went to bed  I suddenly knew that I was back to normal. So this morning I did 9 x .3 mile hill repeats with warm-up and cool-down with equal recovery for 6.2 miles. Will probably cut back on the mileage a bit this week to recover fully. I just feel blessed to feel good again-- gratefully, not missing any workouts in the schedule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment