Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Back to Winter

I got out of bed, had my cup of coffe and soon I was out of the door. The temp was 39 with a bit of a breeze. I was greeted at repeat 5 by the dog runner and shortly thereafter the dog walker. I did the usual of 8 x .3 mile hill repeats with warm-up and cool-down with equal recovery.  I felt decent, but not a world beater. I'm just glad to feel back to being myself again. I guess the week in Maine helped refresh and recharge my batteries.  I do miss my daughter Kaitland who is back  in Eastport.  I keep reading His Word and remembering that He is in control. Bible Study tonight! Oh yeah. 7.2 miles:)

2 comments:

  1. You're right. God is in control. God bless you Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andy-- I needed the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete