Monday, August 7, 2023

Camp, Hope, Quoddy Village

 I am going to provide an accurate approximate on my workouts here in Maine. At this point of the summer I have been away from home more than I have been home. Considering how often I am home, this is a good refreshing change. 

July 30–August 4, Sunday- 5 miles, Monday- 5 miles, Tuesday- 5 miles, Wednesday- 5 miles, Thursday- 5 miles, Friday- 5 miles. I would do 3 miles before camp devotions then 2 miles during my break period . It was a gentle nice quiet time. I was able to meet my exercise and movement rings on my watch. On Sunday I did the out and back on the pastor’s road and then 2 loops on the Barnestown loop for 8.4 miles at a sub 16 pace. This morning I went through Quoddy Village and towards town then up Estes Head hill and then up Redoubt Hill then to town up Adams Street hill out Clark Street and back to Quoddy Farms for 8.61 miles in 2:14:58 for a 15:40 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 121 bpm at an average cadence of 128 spm at an elevation gain of 517 feet. 

It’s been an adventure. Kind of relaxing then doing stuff trying to make the most out of things, but looking forward to going home. I do miss Maine, but I also miss the convenience of home. This trip is a blessing though— thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment