Thursday, August 31, 2023

Peaceful Streets

 I headed out a few minutes earlier this morning. The few minutes difference. There was a nice breeze blowing making for comfortable conditions. I love the dry air this time of year. There will be a few warm days , but not nearly as many. I did the same route as yesterday, but at a slightly quicker pace. I did 8.70 miles in 2:24:22 for a 16:36 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 164 bpm with an elevation gain of 200 feet with an average cadence of 127 spm at 65 overcast degrees. My plan is to take tomorrow off as I have a long trip to Maine following school. I am looking forward to seeing my old church family and my youngest daughter Kim and her family. Of course it’s always great to see my parents. I am also looking forward to the time alone— time to think and pray. Sometimes you get so busy in the day to day that you lose sight of the big picture and other important details. Lord thank you for your guidance and leading.

No comments:

Post a Comment