Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Slow Moving

 I was out later than usual thanks to the church family night at Adventureland with my grandkids, wife, daughter, and daughter in law. I was so tired, but I kept on moving out of my bed. On another note, my last day before school begins was a long one but a blessed one. I did 9.38 miles in 2:38:45 for a 16:55 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 85 bpm with an elevation gain of 331 feet at 68 degrees. It was fairly comfortable. I had a tear in my shirt that caused an irritation, so I had to take it off. 

Right now my wife has a lot on her plate. It’s weighing on her, but it’s also causing friction between us. Blood is thicker than water, more so with some families. It’s times like this when you need to be selfless. God I commit this to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment