Thursday, August 24, 2023

Back at It : Day 1 & 2

 Day 1: Charlotte is staying with her mother while her father is away, so I’m batching it for a few days. I woke up at 4:15 to start my first day of work of this school year. It was a comfortable start as I did the Longwood Loop. I did 9.21 miles in 2:32:49 for a 16:35 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 107 bpm with an elevation gain of 330 feet at an average cadence of 127 spm at 62 degrees. I saw a couple of walkers out an about.

Day 2: I was very slow today as my knees ached and I was tired from a long day the day before. I did the Medford/Randall Route doing 8.86 miles in 2:30:40 for a 17:00 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 161 bpm with an elevation gain of 219 feet at an average cadence of 126 spm at 61 degrees. It takes adjusting to a work schedule. Doing PD’s is a good way to break into the grind. A good amount on my mind, but I’ll save it for later. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment