Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Day 2 at Quoddy Village

 I had to get out in decent season as Katie had to go to work early. I definitely slept better with a couple of adjustments. I am a bit lethargic after my workout, but

Thankfully I have the luxury of taking it easy. I did the same workout, but added a minute distance on a couple of my hills. This area has the most peaceful and beautiful places to go outside and walk or run. I am enjoying the fact that Katie will be moving out of this area shortly. I did 8.73 miles in 2:21:32 for a 16:13 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 162 bpm with an elevation gain of 610 feet with an average cadence of 126 spm at 58 breezy cloudy degrees. Taking life at a slow pace at the minute. Tired yet I realize the importance of being here at this time. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment