Friday, December 2, 2022

Later not Late

 I had a blood draw this morning which means half a day at work. I slept in until 4:03. I was very sleepy despite a bit more sleep. I got around slightly more leisurely which is very nice. I did the Longwood Loop doing 9.05 in 2:28:23 for a 16:26 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 82 bpm with an elevation gain of 234 feet with an average cadence of 129 spm at 34 degrees. My arthritis was bothering more than usual today. I am great for a good fitness level. I am seeking to better my performance. Hiking on uneven ground bothers my knees a lot and slows me down big time. I can’t run without pain. I have little speed or quickness which used to be my strength. I’ve been settling for about 15 years now. I am in the belief that I can do better with His help. I’m not sure if that means injections in my knees or some sort of surgery. Maybe I just need to tough it out a bit longer. Enough of this for now.  Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment