Thursday, February 10, 2022

Randall/Woodlot

 This has been a trying time in many ways and I know that these are trying times. School has been a minefield with unruly, undisciplined students causing teachers and all school workers problems. Mainly the people causing the problems are blaming the teachers. On top of this my right big toe and tarsals have been a little tender. I’ve been able to keep going, but I have taken some precautions to keep the problem from escalating into a major injury. I did the Woodlot/Randall Loop doing 9.02 miles in 2:10:55 for a 14:31 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 152 bpm with an elevation gain of 248 feet with an average cadence of of  132 spm at 35 degrees. I’m grateful for getting the work in. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment