Monday, February 14, 2022

Day After Super Bowl

 I headed out the door and noticed that the roads were very icy. Fortunately, there was a spot on the side of Raynor where the plow had not smoothed over. This area provided good traction all the way to Middle County. I went slightly beyond the 1 mile mark on Middle County and then turned back towards home. I did this out and back 3 times and then did some out and backs on Route 25. All this keeping in mind 9 miles. The workout went better than I did expected. On my final turn off Middle Country onto Raynor I talked briefly to a trucker who was picking up some fencing. He told me that he was from Quebec and was surprised that we had snow down here. I told him I was from Maine. When I mentioned Eastport, he expressed his familiarity with that region of Maine. Here are the stats: 9.11 miles in 2:24:30 for a 15:52 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 88 bpm with an elevation gain of 244 feet with an average cadence of 125 spm at 21 degrees. It’s nice to see the daylight increasing. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment