Monday, July 5, 2021

Thursday/Friday/Monday

 Did a lot of hustling around for my wife’s and my anniversary getaway— but the weather Friday and Saturday was rainy and cold. I did Thursday doing the Longwood Loop, Friday doing the Calverton Trailplus six stairs, Monday  doing Woodlot/Ridge/Randall. 

Thursday- The last hot day day I did 9.27 miles in 2:21:57 for a 15:18 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 166 bpm with an elevation gain of 305 feet at 71 degrees and 95 percent humidity.

Friday: It was a damp day so I did a regular hike plus 6 times up Drew’s stairs doing 9.34 miles in 2:56:03 for an 18:51 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 71 bpm with an elevation gain of 214 bpm at 70 degrees and 96 percent humidity.

Monday: A quiet holiday July 5th day workout before a trip with Char to Fishkill, NY to pick up the hard in demand chlorine tablets. I did 9.23 miles in 2:21:32 for a 15:19 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 137 bpm with an elevation gain of 174 feet at 63 degrees and 94 percent humidity. Seems late to be hitting the summer groove and it seems somewhat more rushed than usual. The blessing has been the increased time with my granddaughters Ryleigh and Ruby. 

May God bless you richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment