Sunday, July 25, 2021

Friday/Saturday in Hope

 It’s unusual to spend so much time in Maine, but God must have known that this is what I needed even though I am missing my wife, daughters, and grandchildren. I did the Howe Hill loop on Friday and a two looper with some extra off course work. 

Friday- 9.12 miles in 2:22:12 for a 15:35 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 140 bpm with an elevation gain of 795 feet at 57 degrees and 92 percent humidity.

Saturday- 9.47 miles in 2:23:21 for a 15:08 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 134 bpm with an elevation gain of 888 feet at 57 degrees and 87 percent humidity.

Today Sunday I am taking it off from walking with just a bit of strength work. It’s a rainy day. Next week promises to be a bit more hectic. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment