Monday, May 25, 2020

Sat.-Greenway, Sun.- Calverton, Mon. Longwood

 I am keeping on the move to forget how lonely that I am.  I am thankful--but I miss Charlotte.  I never realized how much energy that I draw from Charlotte until this hiatus of Char helping a family member.  Saturday the forecast was for rain, but it ended up being a hike wear I was overdressed and surrounded by too many others on the Greenway trail.  I did reward myself with a coffee, muffin, and a jelly donut at the East Setauket Bakery. I did 8 miles in 2:17:49 for a 17:13 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 106 bpm with a 531 foot elevation gain at 64 degrees and 92 percent humidity. Sunday I did 9.45 miles in 2:43:30 for a 17:18 minute per mile pace with a 214 foot elevation gain at a comfortable 50 degrees and 79 percent humidity. Today I did 9.52 miles in 2:19:11 for a 14:37 minute per mile pace with an average heart rate of 112 bpm with a 362 foot elevation gain at 54 degrees at 94 percent humidity and it light rained for almost the entire workout. Tomorrow I start back up with school. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment