Monday, May 11, 2020

More Like Spring

Today was not as unseasonably cold as it had been. Truth is that I actually miss the cold temps. I've always been kind of a late fall type of guy. I did the Longwood Loop with a bit of a different twist retracing the last hill on Medford instead of going up and back on Ryan ave. I did 9.56 miles in 2:20:49 for a 14:43 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 359 feet with an average heart rate of 120 bpm at a temp of 45 degrees and 90 percent humidity.  I hit some raindrops the last 2 miles. My heart rate was more variable today.  Usually it is steady with the exception of hills. Always interesting. I am grateful that my hip is doing pretty decent. I am so thankful for my workouts.  Thank you Lord for your goodness. Some days I feel more positive and motivated than others, but I am always glad to be out on the road in the early.  I  Hope that your day is filled with His presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment