Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Calverton Loop on a Beautiful Morn

I didn’t get a lot of sleep as I went to the Hillsong Concert last night and didn’t get home until 1. I woke up and decided to do the Calverton Loop as I would be out late and the cars would be out and on the roads. I wanted a nice quiet walk and the scenery was just beautiful with rabbits and deer out around the trail. It felt a bit sticky, but it was bearable. I took a twenty ounce bottle of water with caffeine and flavoring with me. The extra hydration definitely helps. Here are the stats- 9.32 miles in 2:36:45 for a 16:49 minute per mile pace with an elevation gain of 168 feet with an average heart rate of 105 bpm at a temp of 72 degrees at 87 percent humidity. I have been so blessed to have such a good streak of workouts in. All this started with 3.5 ish a day and I just gradually built up. Lord willing one more workout before I head out to Vancouver and then Alaska via cruise boat. I’m so blessed!  God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment