Thursday, October 27, 2016

Wheels Rolling on a Thursday

  I got out on the late part of a normal morning, but thankfully I had a decent pace for a Thursday morning.  Strangely enough it was 39 degrees once again.  The skies were clouding over as the rain approached Long Island. I did the figure 8 extra plus once again as I plan on doing this loop as my mainstay.  The distance is perfect and get's me back to the house at a better time.  A quarter mile less makes a difference as far as getting back a couple minutes earlier(speed walking) and the route never takes me more than 3 miles away from home.  I always reserve the right to change the route up.  I did 8.65 miles in 1:57:32 for a 13:32 minute per mile speed walking pace with a 118 foot gain in elevation. Been praying for my brother-in-law as he has been suffering from migraines. Have a blessed day! God is good and powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment