Monday, October 24, 2016

Revisiting An Old Friend

 This was one of those mornings where I felt like I needed to be a bit returning to the past.  When I feel like I am drifting sometimes I just pull back so I did the figure 8 plus extra loop doing 8.6 in 1:59:04 for a 13:51 minute per mile pace and a 127 foot gain in elevation.  It was 52 degrees with a few showers in the air with the feel of fall evident once again.  I did see a few deer lurking about.  This loop was my primary loop for years, especially when I first moved too Long Island.  The biggest change for me has been the frenetic pace of life.  In some ways the business helps me to momentarily forget my problems, but at the same time I feel like I am losing myself in the business. Sometimes I wonder if I am becoming a different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment