Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A Taste of things to Come

  I woke up with not the longest night's sleep, but just as if I had eight hours of sleep I rolled out of bed and attacked the day.  I did the figure eight loop which I like right now.  I had Bible Study last night at Genesis Church--leading a group which was small last night.  It was a breezy 39 degrees and I did 8.66 miles in 1:59:06 for a 13:45 minute per mile pace with a 112 foot gain in elevation.  The skies were clear which made for beautiful inviting skies overhead.  The years have rolled by and my dear friend the early morning workout has been my companion for so long.  I switched to the early morning workout just before I got married in 92 so as to leave the day time for my family and commitments. Well, here I go off to another day--God Bless and may He be glorified in my life today!

No comments:

Post a Comment