Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Old Faithful

  I have been going out the door and just doing whatever route I feel like doing without little thought ahead of time.  I decided to do the figure 8 extra plus route for the first time in awhile.  I didn't have the best foot turnover, but my knees were tender after running for 3 1/2 miles yesterday--so walking it was.  It was nice to be back on this old route which dominated my earlier workouts here in Ridge.  My energy is o.k. for my workouts , but then I find that the rest of the day I just sort of float through.  It was a dry and coolish feeling 59 degrees.  I did 8.73 miles in 2:01:14 for a 13:53 minute per mile walking pace.  Beautiful day here on Long Island.  I am learning to be content in my circumstances--have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment