Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Bright, Clear, Comfortable on the First Day of June

  I got out on seemingly less sleep.  Tomorrow morning when I wake up I will be waking up in Hope, Maine==Lord willing.  I would like to get in two workouts in Maine--but it might be just one--not sure exactly what will transpire.  Yesterday was a long day, picking my in-laws up at JFK.  It was a slow commute home.  Today after work, me, Char, and Kim are heading up to Hope, Maine.
  Back to the workout.  I felt a bit tired, but the pace was decent.  Today was the first day this week that I heard the turkeys.  They don't seem to be as active in hot weather.  It was a comfortable 61 degrees--the rest of the week will be in the 40's--but I will be dressed for it.  I did 8.84 miles in 1:59:46 for a 13:33 minute per mile pace.
This is Kastal about 1.5 into the workout. Pretty skies.
This is a pic taken just before I turn around on Ridge road.  Pretty place.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment