Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tortoise

 I got out at 4:21 am into a mild 52 degree start.  I did the Randall Plus extra for 8.68 miles in 2:06:31 for a pedestrian 14:35 minutes per mile pace. This is the week for just getting the work done with lower expectations.  There was a nice breeze that progressed during my workout.  I was thinking to myself that my routes here are pretty and quiet enough in the early morning hours.  I prefer the milder falls and winters here for sure.  The beauty of Eastport is unmatched though.  My thoughts of Eastport now with the struggles of my daughters and the seemingly greater negative influences is that I am glad to be here on Long Island.  My good thoughts of Eastport are all far in the past now and that's ok, because God is a God of the present.  Looking forward to the day--God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment