Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Better Effort

 It was a seasonable 32 degrees as I got out at 4:20 am on the Randall Extra Plus Workout.  It was another dark and quiet workout. I only heard a few deer rustling through the woods on Whiskey Road.  I felt somewhat refreshed after a decent night's sleep.  My initial feeling upon waking was to go back to bed--but habit takes control and I start my morning routine which fades away the desire to go to bed.  I did 8.65 miles in 1:59:20 for a 13:47 minute per mile walking pace. 
  I am feeling like things in life are better.  It has been a tough stretch, but the Lord has blessed me with good health.  It just seems that life is too busy right now.  Oh well, don't mean to complain.  Counting down the days until the Christmas break. May God Bless You. On a parting note--I am so glad that my daughter Kim is enjoying school here in Ridge. To Him be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment