Friday, December 4, 2015

More Like It

  I got out at 4:19 am and had a much better pace on this day.  I woke up in the middle of the night with my throat burning--think the orange juice irritated my stomach causing me to bring up stomach acid, an awful feeling.  My wife is stressed with the business of being home while I am 50 miles away all day at work. I feel bad because it just seems that we are so busy that our time together is suffering.  This said, I felt guilty heading out this morning.
  I did the Medford/Randall/Woodlot workout for 8.63 miles in 1:55:08 for a 13:20 per mile walking pace.  The workout is completely in the dark now with just a glimmer of light at the end.  Street lights make this workout possible.  Did a couple of sets of bench presses last night and a couple this morning.  Just need one set tonight.  Good news--Kim starts school next week.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment