Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Wed-9.03 Thurs- 9.03 Fri.- 9.02 Mon.- 9.12 Tues.- 9.52

I'm just doing some quick catching up. Off time seems to be busy time. I've put a bit up on Dailymile, but I haven't blogged at all since last Tuesday. I've gotten in some good training-- sneaking a bit of extra mileage in. I've done the Longwood, Randall, and figure 8 loop for my workouts. We have had some hot weather, but early in the morning the temp is at least tolerable .  I've upped the intensity up slightly on my strength work-- integrating some concepts that my father recommended. Right now I am at Satellite auto glass waiting for my windshield to get fixed after a two mile extra walk along the boardwalk a very beautiful spot. Off to Bartlett , New Hampshire next week with my family. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment