Monday, March 2, 2015

Time for Some Time Off

I tried walking after a weekend of icing. I had a bad feeling about trying as the roads were horrible and soupy.  One misstep and the soreness in my right leg would start.  My right upper calf, hamstring, outer knee, and ankle are all not up to par.  I tried 3.1, which looking back actually set me back.  Everything is back to not super.  The plan is to take a week off from walking / running doing just my strength work.  I will try doing sit-ups in the morning to replace my running. Will utilize this time more for prayer. Will mainly just try to get healthy. Will then try walking next Monday-- Lord willing.  God has a way of working all things to His will, so I will try to not be anxious and just feel better.have a blessed week. I will try blogging again next Monday. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment