Friday, February 27, 2015

Thursday/Friday

Thursday was a mild day at 24 degrees.  I did 9 x .3 mile hill repeats with warm-up and cool-down with equal recovery for 6.2 miles.  Today the temp was 16 degrees.  I was scheduled to do 9 x .3 mile hill repeats again-- but, on rep 4 my right outer knee tightened up.  I did all my leg strength work the last two nights, so I think that and the facts that I've been battling several minor issues with my right leg, added up to this.  I continued my workout walking doing three more walking repeats plus extra walking for a total of 5.2 miles.  I basically kept walking until it was time to get ready for work.  I'm hopeful that with ice and ibuprofen that I will be back on Monday.  I like having the two days off for the week to help with recovery. In this case, recovery from minor injuries. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment