Monday, February 16, 2015

Staying Warm on A Freezing Day in Maine

  I woke up half determined to get a workout in on a freezing snow swirling day in Hope , Maine.  I woke up and got a cup of coffee and went back to my room hoping that inspiration would hit me.  The inspiration never hit, but I decided to forego the outside and head to my father's Schwinn Aerodyne exercise bike.   I felt totally uninspired , but knew that I could persevere and get the mindless work in.  I  punted down every five minute interval-- I did a total of 96 minutes.  I was pleased to get my strength work I. This weekend at my parents despite a desire to do nothing.  I was reassured that I made the right decision to bike when I looked out the window on my bike and noticed the snow racing across the field in my parent's back yard.  I'm on the ferry now with my two youngest daughters Kimberly and Rebekah. God is so good! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment