Sunday, March 8, 2015

Another Week

   After a week off , I have determined that another week is in order for rest. On the positive, the calf,the hamstring,and the ankle are all doing better.  The upper calf and outer right knee are improving ,but are not ready for any type of working out at this point. Me attempting to walk in the slush last week was foolhardy and set me back.  I am gratefully that I can strength train. I've added sit-ups in the morning to give me something to do that does not aggravate my injuries.
   I am hopefully that with another week off that I should be able to start walking next week. Then as time progresses I can add some running to the walking-- and as time progresses-- I should be able to get back to the usual. Patience,progression,rest, and time with help from The Lord should get me back on track to my usual training.  I've been blessed to have a good period of injury free training . I'm so grateful for strength and health. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment