Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Back at it!-- Monday and Tuesday

I started my program back up doing only walking. My goal is consistent injury free training.  Monday saw me doing 6.47 miles on the figure 8 Loop. It felt good to get out there without pain. I was not sure how it would go, but fortunately it went well. I will stick with walking until I feel confident running. I do not want to aggravate anything and reverse the positive direction that I have been heading in thankfully. Tuesday I worked out in West Buxton and did 6.07 miles. Here in Maine it is all snow. The roads were dark as I glided a along the street along the River. This was a fly by visit. Tomorrow I hope to get the work in in yet another town. Hopefully Katie has her baby soon here in Machias. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment