Sunday, July 19, 2020

Gaps

Sunday-July 5: 9.05 miles in 2:42:09 for a 17:55 minute per mile pace with a 139 foot elevation gain with a 113 bpm heart rate at 68 degrees and 98 percent humidity.
Monday- July 6: 9.05 miles in 2:30:43 for a 16:39 minute per mile pace with a 78 foot elevation gain with an average heart rate of 135 bpm at 71 degrees and 94 percent humidity.
Friday- July 17: 9.51 miles in 2:23:30 for a 15:05 minute per mile pace with a 329-foot elevation gain with an average pulse of 124 bpm at 66 degrees and 86 percent humidity.
  Now to fill in a few gaps. The Sunday and Monday workouts completely wiped me out. I had zero energy in the workouts and even less after. Monday night my wife kissed me and said that I felt hot. I took my temp and it was over 103 degrees. I went directly to bed. The next day I went to CityMD and took a COVID test. The next 3 days I lived in bed and in pain. My temp never hot lower than 99.7. I had to take 2 extra strength Tylenol every 4 hours just to be able to handle the pain. I felt no improvement Tuesday through Thursday. On Friday my fever broke and I felt normal. I still had to wait for my test results. On Monday they came back negative. My doctor told me to have another test as she felt that I had the symptoms of the coronavirus. Thankfully, my results came back negative on Thursday. I’m not sure what I had, but I’m glad to be out of quarantine and feeling better. My wife was terrific through the whole thing. God bless her and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment