Thursday, August 4, 2016

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday

It has been comfortable in the mornings thanks to temps in the 60s.  I have gotten out later, as I am just allowing myself to be lazy.  The summer at home has been busy. It's really surprising how much there is to do at home.  I know for me that when school starts the mad rush, the commute will be back and the opportunities that I have now will not exist.  My regret is that I have not seen my two daughters and my grandson up in Maine this summer.  Here are the stats Tuesday- 9.24 miles in 2:04:17 for a 13:17 minute per mile pace.  Wednesday- 9.09 miles in 2:02:41 for a 13:30 minute per mile pace. Thursday 9.04 miles in 2:03:48 for a 13:42 minute per mile pace.  Tues- Ridge Loop We'd- Randall Extra Plus  Thursday- Medford/Randall/Woodlot Loop.   Thankful for time with my loved ones! God is good and able!

No comments:

Post a Comment