Sunday, August 7, 2016

Moving Along Faster in My New Shoes

 I did the Ridge Loop, getting out at 4:56 am.  I got walking shoes for the first time and I did my best time for awhile.  It was a comfortable 57 degrees.  I did 9.23 miles in 2:00:44 for a 13:05 minute. Per mile speed walking pace.  I'm not fast, but I am consistent.  When I look back in the past I cannot approach.  What I once did , but. I am just as strong with the waits , and I get the distance in-- but I ama walker now.  My knees no longer feel beat up, and I am not pulling muscles.  Next week, Lord willing, I will get a few miles in out in Bloomsburg, Pa.  Pennsylvania is my Maine away from Maine.  The unusual weekend post.  My wife Charlotte did a great job of presenting God's Word in.  Church this morning. Good Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment