Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Slower on Randall PLus Extra

 It was a quiet 4:23 am and the temp was 52 degrees.  I just didn't have quick turnover today with the exception of mile 2.  The good news is that the rain held off for the entire workout.  I was just sort of in the moment, not the usual mind thinking about everything besides the workout.  Despite my effort the speed was just not there.  The long day yesterday took it's toll.  Good news is--church tonight.  I am filling in for my wife with the kids as she is on a cleanse right now and will be momentarily detained.  This was the rare day when I was thinking that I did not feel like going a little longer tomorrow on the holiday than my usual workouts.  Usually I am excited at the thought of doing a greater distance, but fatigue has a way of toning the excitement down. Have a blessed day! Did 8.69 in 1:58:44 for 13:40 per mile walking pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment