Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Better Day

  I had another surprise yesterday when one of my daughters went awol for around 90 minutes which is always unsettling.  We went to Longwood to set up Kim's high school schedule.  It was a nice introductory meeting ,but we have to meet again next Monday.  It seems as if everything is just taking so much time to happen. 
  On the workout front it was 34 degrees as I went on the Longwood/Medford/Kastle loop for 8.66 miles in 1:57:47 for a 13:36 minutes per mile walking pace.  I saw a rabbit on Longwood road by the tree farm.  I am just blessed to get the training in through the turmoil of life.  I had a good time at Bible study last night taking a look at the book of Mark.
  My daughter Kim is spending the day with me at work today.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment