Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ditto

I got out 5 minutes later at 4:35 am, but manage a workout almost the duplicate of yesterday at 8.09 miles taking 1:44:48 for a 12:57 per mile pace.  This is one second per mile faster than yesterday.  Just like yesterday I started out at a good pace and then kind of just bled time as the workout went on.  I did the figure 8 plus workout.  I went to a country concert last night with friend Chris Madden.  Not usually my cup of tea , but I appreciate the talent that the artist had.  The concert took place at the Brookhaven Amphitheatre on Bald Hill.  I was tired when I first got up and then kind of warmed into the workout.  Getting up early like I've had to, reminds me of the days when Andy Seeley would get up around 3 to get in his long runs when he was doing the Lydiard system of 100 mile weeks. Have a blessed day y'all.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I miss those early mornings. But some of those workouts were real slogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were in in incredible shape then for sure. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete