Friday, September 5, 2014

Last Minute Decision

Some days I don't really have a set route that I'm planning to run. So going to bed I was not sure which workout that I would do in the morning.  When my alarm went off--I still didn't know.  When I walked into the kitchen to get my coffee I decided that a hill session was the workout for the day. So 8 x .3 mile repeats with equal recovery plus warm-up and cool-down for 6.5 miles.
     I felt ok throughout the workout--and gave a little extra effort on repeat number number 8.  The temperature was a little more pleasant.  I am going to work at noon as I have to take my daughter to Longwood High School to create her schedule.  My mother in law is in the hospital with a pulmonary embolism. She needs prayer.  Have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers for your mother in law...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike for your prayers and thanks for reading my blog Love2Run

    ReplyDelete