Monday, May 25, 2015

Sunday & Monday in Hope,Maine

My favorite times are times times that I spend with my daughters.  The effort of the long trip is always worth the time shared together.  I got up later on Sunday and still made it out the door and got in 8.16 miles at a 12:11 per mile pace. The temp was a cool 52 degrees. I was pleased that the a HS and pains from running on Friday had dissipated enough to get in a good crisp walk in the hilly beauty of Hope.  The good walk as followed by a good time at church and a great day with my girls. We walked the the breakwater in Rockland. My daughter Rebekah drove with Kimi and I along for a trip to Walmart.
   This morning I did 8.18 miles on the same route as yesterday. I went at a 12:25 pace holding back a tiny bit. It's always a bitter day when I have to part ways with my daughters. The workout was pleasant at 55 degrees with a bit of humidity. I saw 3 turkey hens on the Seacoast road. I just feel so fortunate to have the health to workout. Here I sit at the ferry terminal waiting for the ferry to arrive. It's been a good 3 days, but time to head back to LI. May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment